A Word from our President, Anne Grasteit
Welcome to our 2021 Winter Members' Art Show and Sale Fundraiser, where OPAA members showcase and sell their art.
We are sure you will delight in this array of wonderful creations, and will find that perfect piece for yourself or others. Each purchase will help fund annual scholarships and programs which support and encourage the visual arts in our communities.
Back this year - our silent auction. We have a variety of items for you to bid on including restaurant gift cards, discount cards, baskets filled with wonderful item and even a beautiful Pendleton Blanket. The auction will end on December 17, so think about Christmas gifts!
Thank you for your interest and participation in this event!
Note: the button below is for donations. To make a purchase, you must go though the shopping cart checkout.
Donations Gratefully Accepted
How to Use This Site
You have many choices by which to view the artworks in this Show.
1. Go directly to the shopping area by clicking "Shop". Artworks are displayed by medium (category) and individually by artist.
2. You can find a specific artwork or artist by entering the artist’s name or an artwork’s SKU # in the search box at the top of this column.
3. To see the larger view of an art piece, including any additional details, simply click on the thumbnail.
5. To make a purchase in “Shop” add the items to your cart you wish to purchase and proceed to checkout. Please note: all works will remain on display until the end of the show before going to their new homes.
6. If you wish to bid on an item in our auction, click on the Place Bid button. Check back often as the top bids may change.
6. Payments are processed through PayPal (you do not need to have a PayPal account). Just follow the directions on the checkout page.
Site design by Deborah Young
Santaya Media Consulting
Port Angeles, WA